(foreword: I do not what kind of pictures, much less show, but as the device is completely under-utilized since this summer, I might not have any photographs of this pregnancy then, so I remedied)
All that to say that we quietly approached the 9th month, and knowing that are born with 2 big 3 weeks in advance, I distrust a tipeu. The tenant of the place is very, very, VERY low, so that in my (bad) dreams he has his head deformed by the bones of my pelvis ... but hey, 1 month ago I had a dream where he was seated and I was a caesarean Office programs when in fact he has his head down. He also takes pleasure in testing the strength of his bubble: soft arm and groin tickling me go * inside * if so, or pushing one foot against the wall, just like below my ribs, and drag it to about 15-20 cm, a real treat.
Good with all that I began to laboriously collecting little things here and there, I had a little moment of panic trying for days the body with clothing birth to 3 months prior to remember that it must be stored (ahem) touuut up in the closet the least accessible of the house, yay, His Eminence is ra-vi have to climb a ladder to get it at a price many contortions. Nothing is ready, or very little, not even the famous "bag of maternity", and not even talking about the dusty mess of the nursery. Everything. Go. Good. We are assured like animals.
And tonight, like every night since 2-3 days I'm going to bed wondering if this is it, if this night would not be good (hope not). It gets super hard to make appointment recently, because of course "we do not know." On the other hand it motivates to the 2-3 thousand
0 comments:
Post a Comment