Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Illustration Of Camera Parts

Without You I'm nothing

Without You I'm nothing : My love and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer; Blessed be the Lord my rock, Let me hear your love in the morning, because I count on thee do I know the road ahead, as I lift up my soul unto Thee.
Follow God is a great honor, is to prolong your days of being being welcomed by him. Jn 10:11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd files its life for the sheep ... My sheep hear my voice, I know them and they follow me, I give them eternal life and they shall never perish and no one steal them from my hand.
The Lord is our strength and refuge, Jn 15: 6-7 If anyone does not abide in me, he is cast forth as a branch and withers; are gathered and thrown into the fire and burn . If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask what you want, and you'll get it.
The Messenger of God
Freddy Bengama

0 comments:

Post a Comment