Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cervical Spine Decompression

San Francisco Bay Blues



Without doubt the song's most famous and most often resumed Jesse Fuller . Although the theme is the "blues" following a separation, it is a real joy to watch on the many videos available on "Canvas", the obvious glee of artists, musicians as as singers, especially when they play with their kazoos. The melody is particularly alert, and artists will give heart to joy. Look, for example, Eric Clapton or Peter, Paul & Mary , to name a few.


The Blues Bay of San Francisco

cockroach I: I left my darling
In San Francisco Bay
As far as the ships go
I don 'want no harm to treat
The best girls, verily
Told me goodbye, and I feel it coming
my tears, I want to die

a penny in his pocket and
course mowed
Without it, I fear
Losing head path
If she came to stay
The sun would rise again
J ' would go to him
Towards the San Francisco Bay

Sitting in the doorway, looking troubled
I do not know where to go
For the woman I am really mad
love me anymore Do
I'm going to escape my grief
Jump on a train
roll And as far as leading the way
By thinking only of yourself

In a city far from home
I thought mad
Recognizing his voice
When called me by my name
If I was taking it to stay
The sun would rise again
I would go with him
Towards the San Francisco Bay
I would go with him
Towards the San Francisco Bay
I would go with him
Towards the San Francisco Bay

(Translation - Adaptation: Polyphrène)

0 comments:

Post a Comment