Friday, January 28, 2011

Milena Velba Gym Ball

Love Itself

(For LW)


The light came through the window,
Straight from the sun above,
And so inside my little room
There plunged the rays of Love.
[…]


I'll try to say a little more:
Love Went on and on
Until it Reached year open door
Then Love Itself
Love Itself Was Gone.
[...]






In a sort of reverie, Leonard Cohen takes us in unpredictable and fascinating dance of dust scattering light filtering through the blinds. The diffusion is a physical phenomenon very special, quite wonderful in fact, that lets us see in a real glow, microscopic particles that float in the air and our vision would not allow us to discern if, by their very small size compared to the wavelength of light rays, they did not acquire this stunning property that makes them reflect light in all directions. The invisible appears to us as an idea that materializes, as a concept that comes to life.
But the slightest breeze, a breath, the slightest fluttering of wings radiating launch this dust in a frenzied dance, spinning, whirling, twirling aimlessly or right ... until the sun's course, outside, deprives us of the light and disappear suddenly makes this fairy tale, ending our reverie.
Is this not what enters and leaves the love of our life?
Is not that what love illuminates life?
Is not that what happened seemingly insignificant can change the course?




Love-Even


Sun, by window
Vint daylight
Thus, in my little room
plunged the rays of Love


I have seen in the rays of light
impalpable dust
The one for the No-Name can
Name for my fellow


I'll try to say a little more
Love came
And then, when he saw
A door opened
Love himself went


Sunglasses illuminated
In its frenzied dance
dust dragged me
In flight disordered


I will try 'comment a little more
Love came
And then, when he saw
An open door
Love even went


Where I went when I get
is the same house
But there is nothing left between
The Nameless and the Name


Sunglasses illuminated
In its frenzied dance
dust dragged me
In flight disordered


I'll try to elaborate a little more
Love came
And Then when he saw
An open door
Love even went
Love even if was in


(Translation - Adaptation: Polyphrène)

0 comments:

Post a Comment