Monday, January 3, 2011

Hyundai Santa Fe Road Noise



I've never been able to count a pregnancy weeks. Which is highly con when you think, because towards the finish line is exactly the number of weeks that counts, and that midwives ask you all the time. Uh, I dunno ... but hey, like I said the other lately, that's fine, obviously you're not worried. It will make a beautiful baby quiet while this.

Ouains. At other. What he wriggles one, something crazy. I do not remember the Young Turkey moved to that point, and 2 great it was he who moved the most. It's simple, I feel I have a large balloon filled with water instead of the belly, and taken with spasms and convulsions as sudden as unexpected. I can not even do what I want and am forced to note that even the Parc Lafontaine is gone too far for a walk "enjoyable." (Good to be said that we went there and back to feet, in addition to having toured the basins)

There are things that I do not regret my present condition: the skin that pulls in all corners (and hop the daily spread of cream). Sensitive - and this time very unpleasant - small hands or feet that support the interior walls cons (MY walls!) On the side and * just * below the ribs, like it bothers you serious but you can do nothing but wait until it passes. Especially if you move, it is limited worse. Have "want to pee" as children say, all the time, but having to stand the stomach that rises when one sits on the toilet. Therefore repel always a good time to go sit down. And increase the torture. Find the "zoups" winter boots - unfortunately necessary in our latitudes - are devilishly far. Not to mention the socks, much less toenails.

But there are things that I find very comfortable with this third pregnancy does not know if this will be a boy or a girl - everyone is in their assumption of his little theory, it creates conversations, smiles, questions. Most currently looking for a boy, including us. In fact when we say we are very curious about the name the only thing we can answer is that we also ... (And no, still not reached an agreement) Monitoring midwife super relax, palpation with ultrasound instead of supernumeraries - it leaves a little uncertainty, a little part of dream and imagination. Understanding why pregnant women spend their time dreamily caressing the belly: in my case it less for romance than to try to guess which way he is. (This is also not completely clear)

Another 4 weeks and the threshold of fears and concerns more or less well founded will be exceeded. Another 4 weeks to listen, smiling children's issues between 2 makeshift cardboard cell phone (big trip of the moment): "Is what I am already a father when the baby comes out of your belly?", "When it comes out Baby, It will be 1 z'an? " " (poults) wow your belly he has grown! (Ms. Marschallin) Yeah too bad her breasts there!", "Is that when I was little I had 6 months as well?" " is it that I was a baby I found myself too you pretty? "etc.. The hardest thing is to make them grasp the concept of flow of time, fast at the same time as slow ... And the other nagging question is whether the * * when the doctor goes decide to leave the baby - it's complicated to explain that the baby alone to decide.

few more weeks of monomaniacal obsessions, and I hope that after the urge to take phots return. Happy New Year all world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment