My kids talk to me (48) 8 months
You may remember this episode of . This was the version poults. Let me tell you the version Ms. Marshal.
Gentille helpful and affectionate lately, my daughter who is very eager to take care of the baby and play with the little mom takes care of me too much. For example, Big Lazy before the Lord, it is now often the first to help me when I ask - setting the table, put that thing in such a place, bring me some slippers, so I just said that I 'cold feet but did not even ask anything. Good store toys in the room is not too this, but I do not despair, I'd obviously misguided. But I must admit that our repeated requests in recent times to "find her own solutions to its problems" have clearly borne fruit.
So lately my little lady makes me flowers.
- Wait Mom, my room is full of scraps of paper, I am going to sweep and put them in the trash.
- Oh you're my doll very nice, thank you.
- Yes, I can help. This is because you do not 6 arms .
In fact - agree that it is still full of kindness, delicate. And everything has to match.
- I'll set the table Mom, because you do not 6 arms .
- I'm going to pajama mama, because you do not 6 arms .
etc..
And yesterday evening, while I m'affale the sofa after a day out and about in the city, two children are in the kitchen and Mrs. Marshal "finds her own solutions" to their problem. In this case, they want cookies (the very top of the closet), and it will therefore seek a chair in the dining room. Climbs. Opens the closet. Riding on the counter. Reached cookies, it descends and distributes generously to his brother. And me.
- Look Mom, I bring you a cookie.
(aback: the cookie is just me who manages the distribution normally) - Uh, oh, well thank you Didonc. But uh, you get to go up there alone?
- Yeah, I took a chair.
- Oh b..
- I help mom, because you do not have 6 arms.
Or see how your daughter becomes a trap set for children to parents.
0 comments:
Post a Comment