I stumbled out of bed
We're back in the mysterious atmosphere created by Leonard Cohen , glowing haze that we think we see shapes that do not really exist (or that we did see), while no longer recognize objects or people she conceals. Our soul can not get rid of marks left by episodes of life. Our feelings remain imbued with the past sufferings and hopes, and if our memories are sometimes the smell of our emotions, our memories can not distinguish the outline or proportions. Thus a trivial detail, something insignificant, are an everyday occurrence ... resurrected an emotion that penetrates every dimension of our being.
I do not forget
In combat, I'm about
rushing down the bed
I light a cigarette
I clenched teeth and say
"Ca n 'can not be me
(It is) my double is right?
And I remember, I do not forget
I have not forgotten but I don 't remember not what
I ride at full speed
And I rush to Phoenix
I found the address
one old acquaintance
was strong, unrestrained
Ah, you should have seen us _
And I remember, I do not forget
I have not forgotten but I don 't remember who
I'll send
tonight with a big bouquet
cactus and pump my memories
And I promise I swear
Not to leave us
Take, otherwise, tell them it was me
I loved you all my life
I want it to end so
In summer, already dying
Winter biding his time
Yes, summer is dying
But so many things still remain
And I remember, I do not forget
I have not forgotten but I don 'remember what
(Translation - Adaptation: Polyphrène)
0 comments:
Post a Comment