Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shooting Pain In Left Side Of Neck

The Smokey Life


As in "Love Itself " Leonard Cohen us into a dream ride: a moment abandoning weight all the worries, all conventions, all vestiges of a past that bulky builds up, let us float away like smoke.
smoke symbolizes lightness, inconsequence, carelessness, indifference, indolence, casually, abandonment, detachment, letting go ... a general trend, "said Leonard Cohen :" Everyone s 'leads to life smoke "(some" smoke "easier, however, this escape, or rather this flight).
Nothing is really important that the present moment. Past and future blend into a distant haze, and one can imagine reliving the passions of the past, forgetting that this was the passage of time.
Forget the future, do not try to predict the past ...



Life Smoke

I 'have never seen your eyes so big
I''ve never seen a devouring appetite if
Your feast of love is far
I know ... where once, we agreed to release us
Let one evening still married

Light, so light
That may restrict release
It is so light that may restrict release

Remember when the scenery faded
I t learner walking in the air
Look up, the soil has fled
Nobody here expects
All the world is training to life
Smoke

Put your heart at ease wait
These autumn leaves do not lose no time
A expect snow and wind
Do not insist, it's time
There is nothing that can scare you

Leger , so light
That may restrict release
is so light that may restrict release

Remember when the scenery faded
I teach you to walk in the air
Look up, the soil fled
Nobody here expects
All the world is training to life
Smoke

the occasion, come back here
You will find all my closest friends

Light, so light
That may restrict release
is so light you can s 'release

(Translation - Adaptation: Polyphrène)

0 comments:

Post a Comment