Our desire Petitroize was left to the end, the first baby I carried to term and even more, since he was born one day later, yesterday morning in the comfortable and warm chiaroscuro of our room .
For the technicalities, the beast is a boy of 4.5 pounds and measuring 55.5 cm - no wonder why he does not fit into the clothes one month (no birth not speak), even diapers for infants are too small. We go live to the stage after, and His Eminence motivates already very strong on "in 500 grams you pass the 5 kgs, and I remind you that 5 kgs you what you need to make your nights . What finally ours. "
Great are adorable and follow their character, the Young Turkey softly, restraint and caution, Ms. Marschallin in any exuberance enthusiastic and affectionate, but not very controlled. The little boy whines a lot, kind there right away, so I'll leave you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment