Letter to my children on the eve a new life
My little toads,
I do not know, I can not imagine if you will remember, later, all that waiting a trifle feverish, a little impatient, all these days, these weeks, those nights when the questions are scrambling, those mornings when you notice that my belly is definitely huge and I did not have you lied last summer by saying he gets bigger because there was a baby inside, too small but alive. I do not remember the birth of my little sisters, just arriving home when they returned to the clinic with mom two babies lying head to tail in a basket, and screaming. Two babies that I struggled for a long time to watch anything other than curiosity remote. Two babies have for me for years, been responsible for our baby from the apartment to another one you know well, and that I did not like. Babies that I could not accommodate as well as you prepare to do with ours.
I do not know today if like me you'll forget, or rather if you can remember something. But I will not forget these last few months with you, watching this baby grow, trying to feel whole, to give you directions "then he kicks off, put your hand looks" or "like he has the hiccups, you want to feel?". The stars in your eyes light up whenever you feel movement, you wait at least as much as us and I am amazed by this reception that you book, the place that you have gradually made in your head, in your heart, in your room and your toys too. The pleasure you get to talk to him (or her?), Talking to him too, trying to imagine how he or she will be, I swear that you will be "better monitoring of the baby" (Ms. Marshal ) or "the real big brother's baby, but would have to be a girl to make it cute" (turkeys).
Your sweetness to both of your kindness to this little being that will just mess up your life and ours - and you have no idea how, and neither do I. Besides, I think I forgot - all the tenderness of the past few months where I've seen grow from a single blow, both leave the world smaller than you probably want to book the "true "Small is coming, decided to enter a very large one in the world of those who ask questions, discuss, have an opinion on everything and want to express all costs, even if it has no sense for our tired old brain. This world that brings you closer each day a little more from ours. I love to watch you grow, and this baby is lucky to get into a house where everyone waits, especially his big brother and big sister who are wondering when is he going to decide. My
toads coming weeks will be quite a change, and I think even I happen soon to remember how it was "just us 4. Perhaps also you will find that ultimately it was oddly calmer when he or she was not there ... But I want to thank you for each day spent with you, to hug each of you came to ask me for each of the kisses you gave me for each of those I've stolen. Often we lack the patience, our voice of parents is hard and tired, but they are that moments, Gale, asteroids quickly disappeared. Small drops which always evaporate: the important thing is the ocean where you train, and where you learn our business. Coast where I find each day what surprised to have the privilege to live beside you.
With all my heart I wish that one day your children will also bring in that ocean and you learn to swim such a beautiful way you do with us.
Mom
0 comments:
Post a Comment