Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cervix High And A White Discharge

A Hard Day's Night




The title of this song ( John Lennon / Paul McCartney ) is also one of 3 th album " Beatles " and the film that shows the height of the " Beatlemania " in 1964. I am deeply hurt at not being able to restore the original title, production Accidental of Ringo Starr who, after a long working session during which he had not noticed the time passing, exclaimed " ; It's been a hard day's ... "before you see, looking around him, that night had fallen long ago. This "Ringoism," as the group remained, and has not contributed to the success of the title. The singularity of the rest of the title contrasts with the relative banality of the text. Nevertheless, the song is strong the evocation of the lives of commuters who toil all day and then have to face the hardships and hazards of the return home by trains or subways crowded, sustained by the hope of finding the simple joy of love shared.


a Hard Day Evening

is the evening of a hard day
I toiled from morning to evening
is the evening of a hard day
I should be sleeping like a log
But once at home
The things you do make me
me feel so light

is for you to buy you
Things I slave away all day
But it's worth to listen
Say what you want give me everything
Why lament
When I'm by your side
I feel good, you know

With you
life seems lighter
With you
When in your arms you hold me, greenhouses,
Yes

is the evening of a hard day
I toiled from morning to evening
is the evening of a hard day
I should be sleeping like a log
But once at home
The things you do make me
me feel so light

Oh ...

But once at home
The things you do make me
me feel so light
With you
When in your arms you hold me,
The whole night,
Yes

It the evening of a hard day
I toiled from morning to evening
is the evening of a hard day
I should sleep like a log
But once at home
The things you do make me
me feel so light
me feel so light

(Translation - Adaptation ;: Polyphrène)

0 comments:

Post a Comment