Saturday, December 18, 2010

Xbox Hdmi Lead Won't Work

Leaving Green Sleeves



Leonard Cohen resumed by the famous theme song "Greensleeves " ballad apparently dating from the sixteenth century and wrongly attributed the legend of King Henry VIII. If you get lost in conjecture and assumptions on the deeper meaning of the text and the identity lady's "green sleeves" (as the significance of this detail dress), traditional melody has survived the centuries and will probably continue its path beyond the millennium.
Respecting or by thickening the mystery, Leonard Cohen accentuates the eroticism and despair, in a mixture - both subtle and magical than the love potions of the legend - which he has secret. The passage of time causing the lovers or courtiers, old age, the desertion of hearts, the withering away of passion, forgetting ... are among the ingredients.
The melody of Leonard Cohen also retains a kind of solemnity, but his voice is heartbreaking and disturbing accents that make this song complement inseparable from the traditional ballad.


Leaving "Green-sleeves"

Alas, love did me wrong digress
In Violent Car
I loved you so much
delight myself in your presence
If you want me to show contempt
See, my desire is that the more excited
Because I live, and even your lover in captivity


Green-sleeves, you're only here
Leaves dead men
Sleeve-Green parties, as all desert Even
gente Dame-Green Sleeves I sang

I patter
For your legs beautiful
And is not it crazy, is not well
Let our antics come to an end Finally?
Then I saw you naked when dawn ignites
I was hoping that this is a new woman
I called but you were part
Then, my Lady, I am leaving also

Sleeve-Green, you're only here ...

Green-sleeves, you're only here
Leaves dead men left
-Green Sleeves, it's so easy
leaving the Lady Green Sleeves-

(Translation - Adaptation: Polyphrène)

0 comments:

Post a Comment