Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Fly Deck Shimano Sora

That's what you get for lovin' me



This song Gordon Lightfoot was repeated with great success by Elvis Presley, but was also sung by Waylon Jennings and Peter, Paul and Mary. It includes the ultra-classic theme of the adventurer seducer and destroyer of hearts, for whom the call of the horizon is stronger than reason: a myth is "masculine" serial polygamy, which, failing to advance relations man - woman, was used to frame a few famous songs. This is an opportunity to mention again the masterful "I do not think ... " of Smokie .

is what you earn to love me!

That 's say you win to love
That' s say you win to love
You have lost everything, you see, because now
That 's you earn to love

I 'am not the type to always
Stay with the same love
Leaving is my goodwill
I will leave
party soon, I'll forget

For me, do not pay
tears I'm not made for your heart
I got over a hundred comm 'you
Do not worry
I will have more miles after you

Voilà: you'll still cry
Voilà: you'll still cry
If one day the state your heart is
Improved
Maybe I'll come back

That 's you earn to love
That 's say you win to love
You have lost everything, you see, because now
That' s say you win to love

(Translation - Adaptation: Polyphrène)

0 comments:

Post a Comment