First
(ticket writing mode Fiertématernelle, forgive me)
This afternoon premiere: Sonny in concert.
Not even 3 months course and plays "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" with his dad at the piano. Fair and everything. Rhythm is not always question it, but otherwise it's really encouraging. And perhaps my blindness of mother but I can not find it nearly as squeaking what a lot of people told me.
For the occasion the man was too happy to (finally) deliver his "costume President", ie dark jacket and trousers and matching shirt "like Daddy", striped tie to boot. (The same suit he absolutely wanted to wear the day of his class photo: I say when he will look in 10 years, there is every chance that shame the invasion. But hey, it ' was HIS choice.) It was classy as ever, more than all the other children present, it is useful to say, ahem. And luck, who has inherited yet maternal gut, it seemed absolutely not bothered by any stomachache, stress or anxiety. Instead, it is as if he had done this all his life.
I hope now that this kind of deadlines (I think there will be another year-end) will motivate me as he assured leaving "You know Mom, next time I will also play Hänschen Klein (and others! have I hastened to add, you have to seize those moments when they come eh). Because I have to admit that the panic-anxiety attack almost systematic practice in the evening before me despair a little of both. And yes, probably I have a responsibility and I ask him too much, or too much at once ... I am demanding, not only with myself. I lose it I know. But with a little luck, before we have succeeded in giving him a taste of the effort: it's still a nice reward to get applause from a room filled to overflowing when we have 6 years.
0 comments:
Post a Comment