Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What Is Your Career Aspiration

What I love children

is their sense of appropriateness.

Like this morning.

Ms. Marshal last night after the gym and shower and washing-of-hair-crisis-of-nerves (nothing very unusual) put his slippers and his dressing gown, got into her bed " I'll rest a bit before eating mom, "and we did more for the evening. I tried to go and wake up when we started at the table but to no avail.

So this morning, she emerges from her coma diiiiffiiiicilement ethyl * trembling and disoriented. The only thing it manages to articulate intelligible is "I think I'm sick," I go down So from his perch in the hope that I do not repainting the plastron, laying on the floor and directs it (it sways a lot) to the bathroom.

Above which she leans wisely. Wait. Coughs a little. Still waiting. It does not come. She turns and sits above story to empty the other side. And it's * obviously * at that time, with appropriateness of thunder, then, she redecorated the office.

I can not even blame him for not having gone to the bathroom to do his work.


* actually said was more likely coma diabetic type: in turn, it seems to be reaching the same syndrome as her brother, namely "the candy is not good for vomit." And so what do you want, we do things that nourishes healthy-zet-do home, when suddenly comes an orgy of junk that accompanies ** Halloween is not surprising.

** Is it worth pointing out that the damsel strives to find ways to steal sweets in "his" bag since Sunday night ...? The other day (while I had not) it is sought in vain, and we eventually found crouched under a chair (under the table so), his back, trying to swallow a hickey on the sly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment