Sunday, November 21, 2010

Game Mobi Pokemon Crystal

WITHOUT YOU I'M NOTHING

- Jn 15: 5 I am the vine And you are the branches, whoever remains in me and I in him, that one
bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do anything.
The lyrics of the song "Without you I am nothing" watch the video in webcam.
· I bow before you, I abandon myself in your arms Lord, without you I am nothing.
· By what name do I call you? Oh, God, Almighty
· By what name do I call you? O my king Almighty

· My shelter, my savior, my shepherd, my rock, my fortress, my shield

· You are in me, I am in you, the Lamb of God, my protector

· You are in me, I am in you, the Lamb of God my deliverer

· Oh hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

· A lucky star above me, thou Jesus is you Jesus, thou Jesus.

· I fear nothing because you are in me, a God who protects a liberating God

· You lavish comfort me when I'm without force

· When I'm tired, you give me the strength, the Lamb of God reigns forever.

· Oh hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah

· In your sanctuary, I think

· I am like a drunken man, as someone has tamed the wine

· Because of you, your holy words

· I fear nothing, I fear nothing, because you are in me, and I am in you

· Wherever I am Lord, you are there in my sleep, I wake up, you're here

· In the car, bus, subway, train with me always

· When I need solace, need affection, need love, you're here, Lord

· In hard times, the moment of despair, loneliness, you're always there

· Even when I am embroiled in a bad way, for your mind, you give me a chance and you forgive me again

· kingdom forever, forever Lord.

The Messenger of God

Freddy Bengama

0 comments:

Post a Comment