Friday, October 8, 2010

Please Suggest A Good Sheer Foundation

Ms. Marschallin goes to school

Je vous passe les détails du bordel continuel dans lequel sa classe est plongée puisque - soyons logiques après tout - les problèmes de locaux se répercutent exclusivement sur les tout-petits. Les nouveaux The who-out-of-the-center, the who-have-need-to-mark-and-stability ... spend their time going up and down stairs, carrying their things from one room to another, losing their business and not knowing where they live. All other classes have lockers, and yet they do not change locally in the day. 4 years of local change and have no criminal.

Everything. Go. Good.

But it's not what I wanted to talk. (And I've been yelling, and I dirlo the heels on this issue, it is still five weeks there, you could move forward with?)


My daughter goes to school then. Do not talk but loves it. Continues to tell anything at home provided it is done go to the language, and preferably not with his voice-of-princess. But hey, it does not seem to disturb the mistress who, not talkative, puts a big "B" each day on the calendar, period. I therefore conclude that no news = good news. (not like his brother is very pointedly *** ch and reports comment on comment) It is for this, the school, although I am a little concerned that we find ourselves in the same situation with his brother last year. Anyway. And yesterday

comes first "Bulletin", with indication of the skills already acquired or not, and little word from the teacher. And this is where we laugh, because it shows the girl faithfully described, on the slightest of angles, but with pretty words .

[Ms. Marshal] has a nice presence in the classroom. It is original and authentic. She can sometimes miss words to express his emotions and moods. She knows how to command respect, and is very selective in his friendships.

"Original and authentic," "knows how to respect", "selective in his friendships." Jolie
way of saying "difficult and characterological "no? This lady has a talent comic opera significant, and you begin to laugh to tears. And then, between sobs, you realize that as a parent, you must give me your comments ...

Uh I do not know, "LOL" it would you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment