Friday, October 22, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Get A D And C

My kids talk to me (43)

These days I often eligible for one or other of these exclamations

- phew Didonc Mom, do you have a big belly (and even my great, you have nothing vii) . Do what you can see your feet?

- Okay, so mom is when he will leave your baby there? (meaning "so you can start to run and jump with me when I ordered the ask you kindly")

by cons Tonight was something else: on the way home , we wondered how they get the babies (I swear it's not me who started). It was very interesting

1) According to the Young Turkey, when you eat touuuuute touuuute his plate and eat lots and lots, we have a belly that grows there and then poof, when you have eaten too much is a baby inside. The babies are therefore of the plate, admit that it is worrying about the prospects that it opens.

2) The opinion of Ms. Marschallin we would have suspected otherwise Original: To the question "and then you just how you think they're babies?" it stops walking, leans forward, raises a foot and shows me the plant. Then his finger goes up the leg until it stops stomach. Babies, we will say is that the feet do you get it. Watch out where you walk.


I did not lie, they were so confident and I thought it was so cute. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment