Sunday, April 25, 2010

I Like Smelling My Mother's Feet



Love of God: Eccl 10:6 Do not hold a grudge against the neighbor, whatever his faults and does not react with acts of arrogance. the word of God frees us and teaching us his intense love "feel and see how the Lord is good" from Genesis to Apocalypse, he speaks only of love "love your neighbor as yourself" He does commissioned one to be ungodly, he has not given anyone permission to sin. Go
thank the Lord for He is good and return to Him, our God, for he is gracious and merciful 1S2: 8 He retired from the low dust, manure, it is the poor, to sit with the nobles and assign them a seat of honor to the Lord as the pillars of the earth, he put them on the world.
The lyrics of the song "Love of God " Watch the video
  • taste and see that the Lord is good
  • Blessed is the man who seeks refuge in him
  • His love is more than everything you can imagine
  • He gave his only son, then whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life (Jn 3:16)
  • How not to praise you Lord, how can you not rent
  • How not to worship the Lord, how not to worship
  • Love God, love God, love of God is infinite (2x)
  • Huge, loyal, his covenant is everlasting (2x)
  • I praise you, I want to praise you I adore
  • , I adore
  • I want to thank you Lord Thank
  • Lord, fill me profusely every day you and me to discover how your loving presence fills my life
  • Thank you Lord, to take full control myself and teach me everything in your sweet love
  • Thank you Lord, for thy love is a fullness, an ocean and we never will exhaust tenderness
  • I praise you, I want to praise you I adore
  • I want to adore
  • I want to thank Lord
  • When I think of your wonderful love so real and so refreshing as spring water purifying my whole being
  • Thank you Lord, thank you

Brother Freddy Bengama the messenger of God

0 comments:

Post a Comment