Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Driver Ethernet Per Hp Pavillion T3000

The Love of God Love of God (lyrics) Without

Love of God (lyrics) "Watch the video"
  • Taste and see that the Lord is good
  • Blessed is the man who seeks refuge in him
  • His love is more than anything you can imagine
  • He gave his only Son, finally, that whoever believes in him will not perish but have eternal life (Jn 3:16)
  • How not to praise you Lord, how can you not rent
  • How not to worship you Lord, how can one not adore
  • Love of God, love of God, love of God is infinite (2x)
  • Huge, loyal, his covenant is everlasting (2x)
  • I praise you, I you want to rent
  • I adore, I adore
  • I want to thank you Lord Thank
  • Lord, fill me profusely every day you and me to discover how your loving presence fills my life Thank
  • Lord, take full control of myself and teach me everything in your sweet love
  • Thank you Lord, for thy love is a fullness, an ocean and we never will exhaust tenderness
  • I praise you, I you want to rent
  • I adore, I adore
  • I want to thank you Lord
  • When I think of your wonderful love so real and so refreshing as spring water purifying my whole being
  • Thank you Lord, Thank

A / C Brother Fredy Bengama the messenger of God

0 comments:

Post a Comment