Dn 6: 23 My God sent his angel he shut the mouths of lions and they did not hurt because I was found innocent before him and also before thee, O king, I'm without fault. Oh my God, I'm alone in my suffering, where is your angel to help me? Are you just before your God? Really you serve continually? Do you trust him? 1M 2: 59-60 Ananias, Azariah, Mishael, for having confidence, were rescued from the flame. Daniel, for his integrity, was rescued from the jaws of the lions. God saves and delivers the humble people and just, He sends His angel to protect them and their good news. We must never despair! But rather have a persevering faith to be glorified. Jg 13: 3 The angel of God appeared to this woman and said, "You are sterile and you do not have a child but you will conceive and bear a son. Now take good care! Drink no wine nor strong drink, neither eat any unclean thing. Stay right as Daniel, even if you are looking for harm, God will send his angel to your rescue.
Brother Freddy Bengama the messenger of God
0 comments:
Post a Comment