Saturday, May 29, 2010

How To Put In Cheats For Pokemon Firered Gpsphone

A sharp arrow


Ps 26:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life, before whom I dread?
God, it trains its soldiers, its fighters, to serve and win every battle. Is 49:2-3 He made my mouth a sharp sword, he gave me shelter in the shadow of his hand, he made me a sharp arrow, he hid me in his quiver. He said: "You are my servant, O Israel, thou in whom I glory." A child of God does not drop your arms, whatever the difficulties he encounters in his parrcourt, God never abandons his own, in the end you'll always win. Isa 49:6 He said: "It is too little for you to be my servant to restore the tribes of Jacob and bring back the survivors of Israel. I make you light to the nations that my salvation may reach to the end of the earth. " O people of God, have no fear with God prowess and he will trample our oppressors.

0 comments:

Post a Comment