In arm of the Lord: "Our issue is in the word of God"
Is 55: 3 Give ear and come to me, listen and live. I will make with you an everlasting covenant, making the favors promised to David. Let us trust in him at all times, pour out our heart before him, God is a shelter he calls us to him, we enter into an everlasting covenant, and we realize the favors promised to David. What are the favors which God promised to David? 2 S 7: 9 I have been with you wherever you went, I deleted all your enemies before you. I'll give you a great name as the name of the greatest on earth. 2 S 7: 12-13 And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will exalt your descendants after thee, that thou shalt be born of thy womb, and I will establish your kingdom. He shall build a house for my name and I will establish his throne forever ... Our God is no respecter of person, but he is a rewarder of those who seek it and all they that fear and living on his word to him are acceptable. Ec 17: 26 Come back to the very top, turn away from injustice, because he will guide you from darkness to enlightenment salvation. So, let us into the arms of the Lord, not men, because that is his majesty, such as mercy, Let us exalt it is he is our Lord and King of ages. Ec 17: 21 But the Lord is good and knows his creature, he does not destroy or abandon them, but the savings. Everything that comes from the mouth of the Lord is the truth and he fulfilled his promises. "Blessed be the Lord Almighty, God of Israel, who has made his hand what he had promised his mouth to my father David in these words ... Lord to realize the promise he had said: I succeeded my father David and I sat on the throne of Israel as Yahweh had said, I built the house for the name of Yahweh, the God of Israel, and j'y'ai placed the ark wherein is the covenant that Yahweh has made with the Israelites. "Truly, our God is faithful to the covenant and keeps the kindness towards His servants when they walk in front of him with all my heart. Fr fredy bengama the messenger of God.
0 comments:
Post a Comment